How to Get a Business Listing on Google for Free
We live in a global economy, where you can buy all types of goods and services from around the world. However, many of us do not work in this space. If you run a kennel boarding facility or cattery, you understand. Your business model focuses on your locality, community and proximity. And your marketing strategy should focus on these as well.
If you are not certain about which resources to use when creating your marketing strategy, you can always start with Google. Google has specific tools for businesses just like yours.
With Google My Business, you can get a business listing on Google for free!
- Show your business to customers and potential customers.
- Show links to your website, phone numbers, email addresses and your street address.
- Show a map with directions to your facilities or office.
- Show your opening hours.
- Show photos of your business.
- Show reviews from your existing or prior customers.
- Closed for the holidays? Your customers don't have to wonder; you can post it on your Listing.
- Have a new phone number? You can make quick edits to any of your information at any time.
- How did people find you?
- Where are they coming from?
- How many clicks and how many calls came from your Listing?
- How many people reviewed directions on the map?
- How many people linked to your website?
- Have multiple locations? You can set up and manage all of your listings, and your customers can easily find all of your businesses on Google Search and Maps.
- Gain high exposure on Google, for free!